Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Come What May

I'm sitting here at my laptop, pink jacket on and thumbs hooked through man made holes, pondering the meaning of life. Seeing as how the answer still eludes me I will simply give you an overhaul of my life in my favorite format, LIST!!



1. My hair is starting to reach an almost decent length now. Hopefully I won't feel the need for any manic-depressive episodes in the future that end with a middle of the night pixie cut.

2. In 20 days and counting I will be loading up the car with all of my dorm stuff and setting off to college. I got into the Honors Program, one of the Top 10 in the country, and will be working on a B.A. in English.

3. I think I finally may have solved my problem. After a sermon last Sunday I have come to the realization that  I am in the proverbial Cave. God has put me here to teach me about myself and as soon as I accept myself and then change what is wrong, I will walk out a brand new Christian. 


4. My best friend told me that she has realized we are growing up and in doing so we have friends for different reasons. I think I am starting to get that. High school is over and I have left all of the petty drama and over-sexed peers in the dust. 

5. My mom and I finally understand each other. Even if we disagree, we understand.

6. I have found my way to Christ through my best friend, L, and through this woman's blog. Her everyday life stories and novels have changed my life. 

I bid you all ado.


No comments:

Post a Comment